Govinda I’ll ask my wife before doing sex comedy

Bollywood’s undisputed king of comedy, actor Govinda, has nothing against sex comedies, which are a trend in tinsel town nowadays. However, whether he will be part of such a project or not is a decision he would want to consult his wife for.

Asked about his take on sex comedies, Govinda said here: “I feel whatever gives business…somewhere it is right. Something which is accepted by everybody cannot be wrong. Whichever comedy it might be, I think comedy is comedy.”



Govinda Controversy Comments



So is he open to sex comedies? Pat came the reply: “Well I will have to ask Sunita (my wife) about that,”

While he seems to be embracing the new twist to comedy films in the Hindi movie world, he is also happy about young and new talent in the industry.

“Ranveer (Singh), Varun (Dhawan)…everybody is doing well. These youngsters are working hard. We have never worked so hard. In our times, we were only actors, we were not body builders. These youngsters are great, they are fantastic…May god bless them,” he added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...